Block Incoming Calls
- 1). Open the application tray on your HTC EVO and tap "People" to view your contacts list.
- 2). Touch the contact you want to block.
- 3). Tap "Add Contact" if the number that you want to block is not in your contact list. Add the individual's name and phone number. You can leave the other fields blank.
- 4). Scroll down to the Information section and tap "Send to voicemail."
- 5). Touch "Save" to save the changes.
Block Caller ID
- 1). Tap "Phone" to open the dial pad screen on the EVO.
- 2). Dial "*67" followed by the number you want to call.
- 3). Touch "Call" to save this setting.