- 1). Launch your Web browser and navigate to www.chip.de/downloads/BadApple_16672756.html. The site is in German, but this application will help you sync your Sansa to iTunes in Windows. Click "Zum Download."
- 2). Save the download to your desktop. Double click the download file to install the application to your desktop. Restart your computer.
- 3). Double-click your iTunes icon to launch the application.
- 4). Connect your Sansa Clip to the computer by placing one end of its USB cord into the computer's USB port and the other end into the Sansa's data port.
- 5). Locate the link on the iTunes screen that states "Sync to MP3 Player." Double click that link. Place a check next to the files you want to sync to your Sansa and click "Sync." Wait for your files to transfer before disconnecting the Sansa from the computer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us