- 1). Launch your Web browser and navigate to www.chip.de/downloads/BadApple_16672756.html. The site is in German, but this application will help you sync your Sansa to iTunes in Windows. Click "Zum Download."
- 2). Save the download to your desktop. Double click the download file to install the application to your desktop. Restart your computer.
- 3). Double-click your iTunes icon to launch the application.
- 4). Connect your Sansa Clip to the computer by placing one end of its USB cord into the computer's USB port and the other end into the Sansa's data port.
- 5). Locate the link on the iTunes screen that states "Sync to MP3 Player." Double click that link. Place a check next to the files you want to sync to your Sansa and click "Sync." Wait for your files to transfer before disconnecting the Sansa from the computer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us