- 1). Launch your Web browser and navigate to www.chip.de/downloads/BadApple_16672756.html. The site is in German, but this application will help you sync your Sansa to iTunes in Windows. Click "Zum Download."
- 2). Save the download to your desktop. Double click the download file to install the application to your desktop. Restart your computer.
- 3). Double-click your iTunes icon to launch the application.
- 4). Connect your Sansa Clip to the computer by placing one end of its USB cord into the computer's USB port and the other end into the Sansa's data port.
- 5). Locate the link on the iTunes screen that states "Sync to MP3 Player." Double click that link. Place a check next to the files you want to sync to your Sansa and click "Sync." Wait for your files to transfer before disconnecting the Sansa from the computer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us