- 1). Use your white charger cable to connect your iPod touch to your computer, then open iTunes if it doesn't open automatically. Click on your iPod touch under "Devices".
- 2). Choose "Photos" from the tabs at the top of iTunes.
- 3). Check the box "Sync photos from", and click the drop down menu to select from iPhoto, Aperture, Pictures (folder), and Choose Folder. Choose "All photos and albums" to get all photos from the selection of your choice. Otherwise choose "Selected albums" or "Selected folders" and choose folders from the box.
- 4). Click "Apply" and wait for the changes to take place. Your family photos are now on your iPod touch.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us