- 1). Open your cell phone. Press the "Voice Commands" button. Consult your user manual, since it will vary by model. Listen for it to announce, "Say a Command."
- 2). Say "Call Answer Mode" or "Call Setup Options." Settings will vary by cell phone manufacturer. This will take you to the call settings of your phone.
- 3). Say the option for "TalkKey" or "Announcement." This lets your phone read out the caller ID information.
- 4). Say "OK" or "Save." Your phone will save the settings to read the caller ID.
- 5). Ask a friend or family member to call your phone. Listen for your phone to announce the caller's name and phone number.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us