- 1). Log in to your Facebook account and click "See All" in the "Upcoming Events" group on the homepage, located in the screen's right column.
- 2). Click the blue "Create an Event" link.
- 3). Select your preferred time for the start of the event in the "When?" drop-down menu.
- 4). Click "Add End Time."
- 5). Select your preferred time for the end of the event in the "End Time" drop-down menu.
- 6). Fill out the remaining details for your event, such as the name and location. Click the blue "Create Event" button to officially post the event.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us