- 1). Log in to your Facebook account and click "See All" in the "Upcoming Events" group on the homepage, located in the screen's right column.
- 2). Click the blue "Create an Event" link.
- 3). Select your preferred time for the start of the event in the "When?" drop-down menu.
- 4). Click "Add End Time."
- 5). Select your preferred time for the end of the event in the "End Time" drop-down menu.
- 6). Fill out the remaining details for your event, such as the name and location. Click the blue "Create Event" button to officially post the event.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Real Estate Auctioneers Sydney Discuss Advantages for Buyers and Sellers
- The Refreshing Fragrance of Giorgio Armani
- How Long Can A Trade In Forex Last
- What is Preselling Affiliate Products and Why Should You Care?
- Running a Successful EBook Business
- Clients Are Confident In The Results Of A Marine Accident Investigation Performed By STA
- Small Business Investment Act
- How To Negotiate A Flexible Work Schedule
- Staying Entertained on Owner Driver Jobs
- Online Stock Trading - Research and Limit
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us