- 1). Log in to your Facebook account and click "See All" in the "Upcoming Events" group on the homepage, located in the screen's right column.
- 2). Click the blue "Create an Event" link.
- 3). Select your preferred time for the start of the event in the "When?" drop-down menu.
- 4). Click "Add End Time."
- 5). Select your preferred time for the end of the event in the "End Time" drop-down menu.
- 6). Fill out the remaining details for your event, such as the name and location. Click the blue "Create Event" button to officially post the event.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Making The Most Of Agile Lifecycle Management Methodology
- Keywords Tool Myths: How to Choose the Best
- Top Ten Tips for Powerful Email Marketing Campaigns
- Broad, Phrase, & Exact - An Overview of PPC Match Types
- Websites That Make Money For You
- Social Media Marketing Discover The Advantages
- Grow Your Business With Effective Marketing Strategies
- Strive To Be Better At Marketing
- Find Out How these Internet Marketing Techniques Can Help You Boost Your Traffic
- Direct Sales - Tips to Increase Your Dating and Booking Potential
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us