- 1). Click the "Start" button and type "Microsoft Office Outlook" into the search box. Click on the program when it displays in the search results.
- 2). Click on the "Contacts" section in the left tab.
- 3). Double-click on the first contact that you want to export.
- 4). Click the "Office" button in the top left corner of the contact window, then click "Save As."
- 5). Click "Save as Type," then select "vCard Files (*.vcf)."
- 6). Go to the location that you want to save the vCard to. Click the "New Folder" option in the "Save As" window to create a folder for all of your vCards; otherwise you may lose them among other files.
- 7). Click "Save."
- 8). Save each contact as a vCard to the location you prefer.
- 1). Plug the Eris USB cable into your phone, then into a free USB port on your computer. The USB jack on your phone is on the bottom edge of the device.
- 2). Wait for the "Connect to PC" box to appear on the screen.
- 3). Tap "Disk Drive," then "Done."
- 4). Click the "Start" button on your computer, then click "Computer."
- 5). Double-click on the drive icon that represents your phone.
- 6). Drag and drop all of the vCards onto your phone. You may want to drag and drop the entire folder of vCards to keep them separate from the other files on the phone, but your Eris will locate them either way.
- 7). Right-click on the phone in the "Computer" window and select "Safely Remove Hardware."
- 8). Touch the Notifications bar at the top of the screen on your phone and drag your finger down the display to reveal all notifications.
- 9). Tap "Disk Drive," then "Charge Only." Tap "Done." Remove the USB cord from your phone and from the computer.
- 1). Press the Home button.
- 2). Tap the applications option in the lower left corner of the screen and select "People."
- 3). Press the Menu button in the "All" tab, then select "Import/Export." Press "Import from SD Card."
- 4). Select the Gmail account that you want to import the contacts to. If you only have one account on your phone, you will not need to specify the account.
- 5). Select the option you prefer for importing contacts, then tap "OK." You may import a single vCard, multiple vCards or all vCards. If you select "Single" or "Multiple," your phone will request that you specify which files you want to import.