- 1). Figure out the aspect ratio of your DVD. It will either be a standard DVD or a widescreen DVD. A standard DVD has a 4:3 aspect ratio, while a widescreen DVD has a 16:9 aspect ratio.
- 2). Calculate how large you want your output to be. Your video size will need to fit the ratio of your DVD. For example, if you make your video 720 pixels wide, a 4:3 video will have to be 540 pixels high. Some examples of pixel sizes for 4:3 video are 720 by 540 (large), 360 by 270 (medium) and 240 by 180 (small).Some pixel sizes for 16:9 video are 853 by 480 (large), 480 by 270 (medium) and 320 by 180 (small). Avoid sizes below 180 pixels high, as these will be too small to watch.
- 3). Navigate to the options menu by selecting the "Options" button at the bottom left of the Any DVD Converter screen.
- 4). Click on the "Video" tab.
- 5). Enter your required width in the space marked "Width." Enter your required height in the space marked "Height."
- 6). Click "OK" to return to the software and continue the encoding process as usual.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us