- 1). Make sure the camera is not plugged into the computer USB port.
- 2). Uninstall the Dynex Web Camera software if you've already installed it. To do this, navigate to the Dynex folder in your Programs menu, click "Uninstall Dynex Web Camera" and follow the on-screen prompts. If you're prompted to restart your computer at the end of the process, do so.
- 3). Go to the Dynex website to download the latest version of the install software. A link to this download can be found in the Resources section.
- 4). Open the installation file and follow the on-screen prompts. Take note of the installation directory for the Dynex software (you will need to navigate to this folder later). If you're prompted to restart your computer after installation, do so.
- 5). Plug the Dynex Web Camera into the USB port. If the computer recognizes the device and asks you if you would like it to search for a driver, click "No."
- 6). Open the Control Panel from the Programs menu.
- 7). Open the System screen from the Control Panel.
- 8). Click the Hardware tab, then click the Device Manager button.
- 9). Find the Imaging Device entry, then find the Dynex Web Camera listed under that category. Right-click on Dynex Web Camera and select "Update Driver."
Click the Browse button when prompted so that you can locate the driver yourself. In the file browser window, navigate to the installation folder for the Dynex Web Camera (noted in Step 4). Three drivers should be present; select the one named "Dynex Cam" and click "OK."
Test your device to see if it works. If not, contact Dynex support.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us