- 1). Click “Start,” “All Programs” and “MathWorks.” Select the System Identification Tool GUI. Click “Estimate” and “Process models” to open the process models dialog box.
- 2). Select “2” and “Underdamped” under the Poles text on the Model Transfer Function area. This selection updates the Model Transfer Function to a second-order model structure containing complex poles. Uncheck the “Zero” and “Integrator” check boxes to exclude a zero and an integrator from the model.
- 3). Select “Auto-selected” on the Initial Guess area to calculate the initial parameter values for the estimation. The Initial Guess column in the Parameters section should now have values “Auto.”
- 4). Maintain the default values for Bounds column which defines the minimum and maximum values of each parameter. Keep the default settings for the estimation algorithm such as “Disturbance Model.” Click “Estimate” to start estimation.
- 5). Click “Model output” check box in the GUI. Click “model” icon on the system identification tool window to show the calculated model.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us