- 1). Click “Start,” “All Programs” and “MathWorks.” Select the System Identification Tool GUI. Click “Estimate” and “Process models” to open the process models dialog box.
- 2). Select “2” and “Underdamped” under the Poles text on the Model Transfer Function area. This selection updates the Model Transfer Function to a second-order model structure containing complex poles. Uncheck the “Zero” and “Integrator” check boxes to exclude a zero and an integrator from the model.
- 3). Select “Auto-selected” on the Initial Guess area to calculate the initial parameter values for the estimation. The Initial Guess column in the Parameters section should now have values “Auto.”
- 4). Maintain the default values for Bounds column which defines the minimum and maximum values of each parameter. Keep the default settings for the estimation algorithm such as “Disturbance Model.” Click “Estimate” to start estimation.
- 5). Click “Model output” check box in the GUI. Click “model” icon on the system identification tool window to show the calculated model.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us