- 1). Restart the computer. Tap "F8" repeatedly as the computer loads.
- 2). Select "Safe Mode" and press "Enter."
- 3). Click on the account named "Administrator."
- 4). Click "Start," "Control Panel," "User Accounts," "Manage Another Account" and select your account.
- 5). Click "Change Account Type" and select "Administrator." Restart the computer and log back into your account. You can now use the Instant Messenger program as an admin.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us