- 1). Transfer the cooked burgers to folded paper towels on a serving tray while holding the skillet handle with a hot mitt. The paper towels will absorb much of the residual grease that clings to the meat.
- 2). Lift the skillet by the handle with the hot mitt, holding the lip on the edge of the skillet over an empty can inside your kitchen sink.
- 3). Turn the handle in your hands to drain grease out of the skillet and into the empty can. Do not touch or disturb the can.
- 4). Let the skillet cool completely before cleaning.
- 5). Throw away the can when the grease cools to semi-solid fat.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us