- 1). Press the "Power" button located on the back of the camera and to the left of the LCD display to turn on the camera. The "Power" button is also used to turn off the camera. If the camera is not used for over 30 seconds, the power saving feature will turn off the camera.
- 2). Push the "Mode" button on the back of the camera until "LO" or "HI" is blinking in the bottom left corner of the LCD screen. Press the shutter button to switch between "LO" for a low resolution picture, or "Hi" for a high resolution picture.
- 3). Select between a low image quality photograph or high image quality photograph by pressing the "Mode" button until "Ld" or "Hd" appears on the LCD display. Press the shutter button to switch between "Ld" for low image quality or "Hd" for high image quality.
- 4). Frame the subject in the viewfinder and press the shutter button to take the picture.
Transferring Images to a Computer
- 1). Install the Vivicam 55 software onto your computer by inserting the supplied installation CD into your computer and following the onscreen instructions.
- 2). Plug one end of the supplied USB cable into the camera and the other end to a USB port on your computer.
- 3). Click "Start" and choose "Programs," "MyDSC2" and "MyDSC2" to start the Vivicam 55 software. Your images will show up on the screen in a grid.
- 4). Press the "Save" button on the bottom menu to save the files from your camera to the computer.