- 1). Open the battery compartment lid on the back of the door chime transmitter. Typically, this will require removing a screw with a Phillips jeweler's screwdriver, although in some cases the lid will slide off instead.
- 2). Insert the tip of a flat-edged jeweler's screwdriver into the "House" screw slot in the battery compartment.
- 3). Turn the tip to set the screw to one of the letters printed around the screw, for example, "A" or "B."
- 4). Repeat Step 3 with the "Number" screw slot next to the "House" screw, setting the screw to one of the printed numbers -- for example, "1" or "2." If there are no screws inside the battery compartment, ignore this step.
- 5). Insert the compatible number of batteries that the transmitter requires in the battery compartment. Close the lid.
- 6). Go to the outside of the door. Hold the transmitter at about chest level.
- 7). Place the transmitter against the door or, if desired, on the wall to the side of the door, up against the door frame.
- 8). Screw wood screws through the holes in the brackets on each side of the transmitter and into the door or wall, using a Phillips screwdriver.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us