- 1). Tap the "Bluetooth" icon from the "Today" screen.
- 2). Tap "Bluetooth Settings."
- 3). Tap "Turn on."
- 4). Tap "Back."
- 5). Tap "Accessibility" under the "Bluetooth Settings."
- 6). Tap "Other devices can discover me."
- 7). Tap "OK."
- 8). Locate the music file, which you want to transfer to your HP iPAQ. If there are multiple files, use the mouse cursor to select them all. Press right mouse button and select "Send" > "Via Bluetooth." Now your computer will search for Bluetooth devices in the area, and will show iPAQ H4150 in the list. Select this device.
- 9). Enter a passkey to create a secure connection, for instance "1234." Enter this passcode on the phone as well when prompted.
Wait for the file to finish transferring, after which you will be prompted to specify a destination folder. You can choose "Sounds" folder.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us