Secure a Professional
- All is Covered with Bahamas Destination Wedding Package
Eliminate future headaches that often happen in the planning phase of any wedding.
Arrange the intricate details for a destination wedding in the Bahamas from long distance with ease with a wedding planner's expertise and let everything fall in place. Look for a professional recommended by the Official Office of Tourism in the Bahamas.
Remain assured that the ideas and solutions are unlimited with a Bahamas destination wedding package. Know everything is provided for a comprehensive and memorable affair. Weddings packages that are secured directly through a resort, will assign a personal wedding consultant to oversee the affair for the couple.
Set your Budget
- A destination wedding in the Bahamas may cost a lot less than you think. Normally it will be more cost efficient having your destination wedding in the Bahamas than elsewhere. Options, such as fireworks and boat rides, may fit within your budget too.
Determine how much you wish to spend in total overall. Alongside the fees for the wedding package, there are personal ones to consider. This can be air fare, transportation to and from your home, wedding attire, licensing fees and if you are picking up the tab for the entire wedding party.
Decide on Venue Type
- Beach weddings are the most popular
Customized your wedding tailored to your needs. Plan for either a traditional or contemporary destination wedding and reception in the Bahamas.
Whether you wish for a private affair with just the two of you on the beach or have a guest list adding to more than 300 at the Atlantis Resort, new and creative ideas are never incorrect and can be adapted and assembled your way. A Bahamas destination wedding becomes an experience that your guests will be talking about it for years to come.
- No matter the season, there are flowers everywhere in the Bahamas
Feature your wedding among the flora archipelago of in any one of 37 inhabited islands of the Bahamas from Bimini to Spanish Wells. Some islands are private and others are well equipped and populated.
Dine alfresco at sunset on the beach with water and swaying palms as your backdrop or have the wedding party lined up at the entrance of a grand villa surrounded by flowering gardens are just a few of the location options. Glitz and glamor can be fulfilled at an all-inclusive luxury resort set among the tropical ambiance only the Bahamas provides.
Odds and Ends
- Advance planning is essential with the growing trend of destination weddings on the Islands of the Bahamas. Secure your travel and wedding arrangements six to ten months out. Legal issues for your tropical wedding in the Bahamas need you to be present beforehand.
Apply for a license 24 hours after your arrival. Once the approved license is issued, you can be legally married. Issued only from Mondays to Fridays during standard working hours, the Registrar General in Nassau is the office that authorizes approved licenses. For the outer islands, marriage license can be obtained at the administrator's office on that island.