- 1). Click "Start."
- 2). Right-click on the "Computer" icon.
- 3). Click "Properties."
- 4). Click "Device Manager."
- 5). Right-click on the listing for the USB 2.0 port that is having issues. This listing will have a small yellow icon with a black exclamation mark inside of it. Click on the "Properties" button.
- 6). Click on the "Driver" tab. Click on the "Uninstall Driver" button. This will uninstall the device driver that is associated with that USB 2.0 port on your computer. As far as your computer is concerned, that USB 2.0 drive no longer exists.
- 7). Restart your computer. When your computer boots back into your operating system, it will recognize that there is a USB 2.0 port connected to your computer that has no driver. It will then reinstall the driver for that port automatically, which will fix any problems that you are having with it.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us