- 1). Start an HTML editor, such as Notepad, EditPad or WordPad. Select "File" and "Open" from the menu. A dialog box will open. Double-click the HTML file that contains the image or text you want to make clickable.
- 2). Scroll to the text or image on your page. The HTML code for the image may be similar to: '<img src="your-image-name.gif" />.'
- 3). Add '<a href="/links/?u=URL">' before the image or text and '</a>' after the image or text as follows:
<a href="/links/?u=URL">text you are linking goes here</a>
<a href="/links/?u=URL"><img src="your-image-name.gif" /></a>
- 4). Replace "URL" with the actual website you want to link to, such as:
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us