- 1). Start an HTML editor, such as Notepad, EditPad or WordPad. Select "File" and "Open" from the menu. A dialog box will open. Double-click the HTML file that contains the image or text you want to make clickable.
- 2). Scroll to the text or image on your page. The HTML code for the image may be similar to: '<img src="your-image-name.gif" />.'
- 3). Add '<a href="/links/?u=URL">' before the image or text and '</a>' after the image or text as follows:
<a href="/links/?u=URL">text you are linking goes here</a>
<a href="/links/?u=URL"><img src="your-image-name.gif" /></a>
- 4). Replace "URL" with the actual website you want to link to, such as:
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Real Estate Auctioneers Sydney Discuss Advantages for Buyers and Sellers
- The Refreshing Fragrance of Giorgio Armani
- How Long Can A Trade In Forex Last
- What is Preselling Affiliate Products and Why Should You Care?
- Running a Successful EBook Business
- Clients Are Confident In The Results Of A Marine Accident Investigation Performed By STA
- Small Business Investment Act
- How To Negotiate A Flexible Work Schedule
- Staying Entertained on Owner Driver Jobs
- Online Stock Trading - Research and Limit
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us