- 1). Travel to Mahogany Town in northern Johto.
- 2). Head west through Route 44. The road is forked; however, both paths lead to the Ice Path.
- 3). Enter the cave at the end of the route.
- 4). Walk eastward through the cave until your reach a sheet of ice.
- 5). Slide southeast over the sheet of ice.
- 6). Take the staircase to walk north along the raised area of land.
- 7). Walk west until you encounter another sheet of ice. This one contains rocks, so you need to slide from rock to rock to progress through the cave.
- 8). Slide up, left, up, left, down, left, up and right to reach the other side.
- 9). Travel east until you reach another ice field. Slide right, up, left, down, left, up and right.
Pick up HM07, which contains Waterfall.
Slide back across the field and ascend the stairs to the north.
Walk eastward along the raised land until you find a ladder.
Descend into the basements of the Ice Path.
Explore the basements until meet a Sneasel. The deeper you travel into the cave, the higher your chances of encountering one.
Lower Sneasel's health with attacks and then capture it in a PokeBall.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us