- 1). Lay the origami paper colored side facing down on a flat surface.
- 2). Fold the paper in half vertically and then unfold it. A fold line should be visible down the center of the paper.
- 3). Fold all four corners of the sheet of paper towards the center so that it forms a diamond shape.
- 4). Fold to of the square's edges toward the center to form a kite shape.
- 5). Fold the bottom tip of the kite shape up towards the center to form a triangle.
- 6). Fold the bottom corners of the triangle so that the tips are touching the center line.
- 7). Fold the bottom edge of the shape up and then fold half of the edge back down.
- 8). Fold the top corner down and then turn the paper over.
- 9). Add two black dots to the narrower end of the paper frog. This will be the head of the frog.
Press and let go of the back end of the frog to make it hop.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Grow Fast With Aviation Management Courses
- Reading Childrenâ€™s Books To Enlighten Minds
- APA Referencing Style
- What Are the Probabilities for Rolling Three Dice?
- Science Jeoporady Games
- How to Solve a Venn Diagram
- Math in the New Millennium
- Massage Schools Near Yucaipa, CA
- Schools for a Computer Science Major
- Engineering College Scholarships - Apply Today for $10,000 Scholarship
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us