- 1). Wash the steel gate, using a pressure washer. Allow the steel to dry for two hours.
- 2). Protect the area beneath the steel gate by covering it with dropcloths.
- 3). Use a mini-roller to coat the steel gate with etching primer. Use a brush to smooth runs. Allow the steel to dry for two hours.
- 4). Clean each tool with mineral spirits. Affix a new cover to your mini-roller frame.
- 5). Use the mini-roller to coat the steel gate with enamel. Use the brush to smooth runs. Allow the steel to dry for two hours. Add one more coat if the rust-inhibitive metal-etching primer bleeds through.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Real Estate Auctioneers Sydney Discuss Advantages for Buyers and Sellers
- The Refreshing Fragrance of Giorgio Armani
- How Long Can A Trade In Forex Last
- What is Preselling Affiliate Products and Why Should You Care?
- Running a Successful EBook Business
- Clients Are Confident In The Results Of A Marine Accident Investigation Performed By STA
- Small Business Investment Act
- How To Negotiate A Flexible Work Schedule
- Staying Entertained on Owner Driver Jobs
- Online Stock Trading - Research and Limit
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us