- 1). Remove the pump from the liquid soap dispenser. Most dispensers have a pump threaded onto the top or bottom of the liquid soap reservoir. Prop the open base of the dispenser up so no soap spills during the repair.
- 2). Straighten a paper clip. Poke the straight paper clip into the dispensing nozzle and feed straw. Pull out as much of the gummy dried soap as possible.
- 3). Plug the sink and fill it 3/4 full of hot water. Add the white vinegar and liquid soap pump to the sink. Cover the pump with a small dish to weigh it down for a 15-minute underwater soak.
- 4). Compress the pump underwater five time. Lift the pump so only the feed straw is submerged. Compress the pump again to see if water flows out the nozzle.
- 5). Clear residue from the nozzle and feed straw if any clog remains. Repeat the 15-minute hot soak process and retest the pump until you are satisfied. Dry the entire pump assembly.
- 6). Apply a thin layer of water displacing lubricant to the metal spring or any other moving parts inside the pump. Wipe away the excess lubricant. Reassemble the repaired liquid soap dispenser.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us