- 1). Purchase a high-quality pair of fishnet tights from a dance store. Higher-quality netting will last much longer and hold its shape better than a cheaper netting material, and will also withstand the cuts necessary to create the shirt without unraveling.
- 2). Lay the tights onto a table or other flat surface with the waistband facing toward you. Spread out the legs as if they were the arms of a shirt.
- 3). Cut a small, 3-inch hole into the middle of the crotch of the tights. This is where you will fit your head.
- 4). Cut off the ends of the tight at the feet to fit your arms through.
- 5). Fit the tights over your head, making the hole larger, if necessary. Do not cut the hole larger until you have fitted the shirt over your head, because it may stretch out much further than you would first assume.
- 6). After trying out the shirt, make any adjustments necessary for a better fit, such as possibly cutting off the waistband or shortening the arms.
- 7). Last, using a sewing machine, sew a piece of elastic around the neck opening, the sleeves and the hem to prevent the shirt from later pulling up or unraveling.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us