- 1). Enter your car with your remote and ignition switch, and insert your key into the car's ignition.
- 2). Turn the ignition switch to the "On" position and press the Lock or Unlock button on your remote. Return your ignition key to the "Lock" position.
- 3). Repeat the previous step two more times, for a total of three cycles.
- 4). Press the Lock or Unlock button on your remote again, and wait for the car locks to cycle automatically.
- 5). Press the Lock or Unlock button again on the remote to program it to the system, and wait for the locks to click again. Turn the ignition switch back to the "Off" position once you are done to complete the process.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time