- 1). Double click on the folder containing the images you want to turn into thumbnails.
- 2). Click the "View" button in the folder's toolbar.
- 3). Click "Icons," "Tiles" or "Content" (in Windows 7) or "Thumbnails" (in XP). All of the images in the folder you're working in will automatically be converted to thumbnails that expand when clicked on.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us