- 1). Double click on the folder containing the images you want to turn into thumbnails.
- 2). Click the "View" button in the folder's toolbar.
- 3). Click "Icons," "Tiles" or "Content" (in Windows 7) or "Thumbnails" (in XP). All of the images in the folder you're working in will automatically be converted to thumbnails that expand when clicked on.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us