- 1). Turn on your PlayStation 3 console but do not insert the "Sports Championship" game disc.
- 2). Use the left directional button on your PS3 controller to navigate to the "PlayStation Network" menu.
- 3). Use the down directional button to select the "Account Management" submenu. Then press the right directional button once to view the list of available account types.
- 4). Highlight "Facebook" from the list of account types and press the "X" button on the controller to start the set-up process.
- 5). Set the "Share Trophy Information" setting to "On" to access the Facebook log-in screen.
- 6). Enter your email address and Facebook password in the appropriate fields and click the "OK" button to log in to your account.
- 7). Set the "Share Game Event Information" option to "On" to finish setting up your Facebook account. You will now be able to share content from the "Sports Championship" game to your Facebook wall.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us