- 1). Turn on your home computer and open the Adobe Photoshop program. Once the program is open, click "File" in the navigation bar and select "Get photo" from the drop-down menu. Locate the rainbow picture on your computer's hard drive and click "OK" to open the picture.
- 2). Click "Enhance" and select "Levels/Curves" from the drop-down menu. In the new window click and hold the adjustment tab and move the tab to the right to increase the exposure and brighten the picture. Release the mouse button and the program will make the changes to the picture.
- 3). Click "Enhance" in the navigation bar and select "Adjust lighting," then "Lighting/contrast" from the drop-down menu. A new window will open up with a slide tool and adjustment tab. Slide the tab to the right to increase the amount of contrast in the picture.
- 4). Click "Enhance" and select "Adjust color" from the drop-down menu, then select "Hue/Saturation." Click and hold the saturation adjustment tab and slide it to increase the color saturation in the picture. This will increase the color profile. If too much saturation is added, the picture will begin to look artificial; add enough saturation to improve the picture to match how you remembered seeing the rainbow.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us