- 1). Log on to your computer and click on the "Start" button. Choose "Control Panel" from the menu, double-click "Administrative Services" and then "Services." Scroll down to the "Print Spooler" service and make sure it is running. If the print spooler is not running, the printer cannot communicate with the computer, and it might flash a yellow light to indicate a lack of communication. Right-click the "Print Spooler" service and choose "Start" and see if that resolves the issue.
- 2). Shut down the printer and remove the power cord. Allow the printer to remain off for at least two to three minutes to reset its memory.
- 3). Remove the printer cable from the back of the printer, then turn the printer back on. Wait for the printer to come up, then press and hold the power button until a test page begins to print. Printing a test page verifies that there is no physical problem with the printer.
- 4). Shut the printer off again, then replace the printer cable and turn it back on. Wait for the ready light to come on, then send a print job to the printer from your computer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us