- 1). Place one bag of frozen meatballs into your crock pot. You can use original meatballs for a mild version of BBQ meatballs. However, if you would like a little kick to your meatballs you can use the Italian meatballs.
- 2). Now pour one bottle of barbecue sauce over the meatballs. You can use any brand of barbecue sauce. I just always use the cheapest brand or whatever is on sale.
- 3). Add one cup of grape jelly to the crock pot. I always use Welch's grape jelly.
- 4). Stir the meatballs, barbecue sauce and grape jelly. It will be a little hard to blend at first but after it cooks for awhile it will be easier to stir and all the meatballs will be coated.
- 5). Place the cover on your crock pot and cook the meatballs on high for 4 hours or on low for 7-8 hours.
- 6). After the meatballs are done cooking place in a serving bowl with toothpicks for easy eating.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time