- 1). Separate the laces and hold one end in each hand -- the left strand and the right strand.
- 2). Cross the laces making a "X" shape.
- 3). Circle the right shoe lace through the bottom hole of the "X" shape.
- 4). Pull tightly on both strands. Grab the shoelaces again so you have a right strand and a left strand.
- 5). Fold the right shoelace in half and hold your finger to keep the shoelace in a circle.
- 6). Wrap the left strand around the section where your fingers are holding the right shoelace in half.
- 7). Push the center of the left strand through the center hole and pull tightly. The shoelaces should make a bow.
- 8). Repeat with the other shoe.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time