- 1). Turn on the printer by pressing the power button on the control panel.
- 2). Open the ink cartridge compartment door on the right side of the printer. The ink cartridge carrier will slide into the compartment.
- 3). Remove the existing ink cartridges from the carrier and wrap them in paper towels so you don't make a mess with the ink residue.
- 4). Unpack the new ink cartridges and remove the tape from them.
- 5). Snap the black ink cartridge into the right side of the carrier and the color cartridge into the left side. Make sure the copper contact side of the cartridges face the inside of the printer.
- 6). Close the ink cartridge compartment door.
- 7). Press the "Enter" button on the printer's control panel to print an alignment page, which finishes the procedure.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us