- 1). Turn on the printer by pressing the power button on the control panel.
- 2). Open the ink cartridge compartment door on the right side of the printer. The ink cartridge carrier will slide into the compartment.
- 3). Remove the existing ink cartridges from the carrier and wrap them in paper towels so you don't make a mess with the ink residue.
- 4). Unpack the new ink cartridges and remove the tape from them.
- 5). Snap the black ink cartridge into the right side of the carrier and the color cartridge into the left side. Make sure the copper contact side of the cartridges face the inside of the printer.
- 6). Close the ink cartridge compartment door.
- 7). Press the "Enter" button on the printer's control panel to print an alignment page, which finishes the procedure.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us