- 1). Right-click your website's homepage file and click "Open With." Click the HTML editor you use to edit your website files.
- 2). Add the meta property tag within your "<head>" and "</head>" tags. The following code shows you the syntax for the Facebook meta tag: <meta property=”og:image” content=”http://yoursite.com/image.jpg” />. Replace the "content" link with the location of the site thumbnail you want to use.
- 3). Save the changes to the homepage and upload the new page to your domain host provider.
- 4). Open a Web browser window and log in to your Facebook account. Type your website name in the status text box and click "Share." Notice Facebook automatically retrieves the linked thumbnail and shows it in your wall post.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us