- 1). Visit any site that offers free Flash banner creation. BannerGenerator.net, FlashVortex,com and 123-banner.com are three good options. Each site will offer banners of different styles, so you may wish to try all three to find one that suits your needs.
- 2). Create your banner using the online interface at the Flash banner Website. These sites make possible to build the Flash banner within minutes. Simply choose a template from their design roster and add your own custom text. When you are done, the site provides a snippet of HTML code.
- 3). Copy the HTML code provided by the Flash banner site. Select the entire code with the mouse and then right-click with the mouse and choose "copy."
- 4). Login to your MySpace Music account.
- 5). Paste the copied code anywhere on the page. You can paste it in a MySpace blog post, a comment box or on the profile itself. Just click in the space and then press "Control-V" to paste the code. The Flash banner is now displayed to all visitors of your MySpace Music page.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us