- 1). Visit any site that offers free Flash banner creation. BannerGenerator.net, FlashVortex,com and 123-banner.com are three good options. Each site will offer banners of different styles, so you may wish to try all three to find one that suits your needs.
- 2). Create your banner using the online interface at the Flash banner Website. These sites make possible to build the Flash banner within minutes. Simply choose a template from their design roster and add your own custom text. When you are done, the site provides a snippet of HTML code.
- 3). Copy the HTML code provided by the Flash banner site. Select the entire code with the mouse and then right-click with the mouse and choose "copy."
- 4). Login to your MySpace Music account.
- 5). Paste the copied code anywhere on the page. You can paste it in a MySpace blog post, a comment box or on the profile itself. Just click in the space and then press "Control-V" to paste the code. The Flash banner is now displayed to all visitors of your MySpace Music page.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us