- 1). Download an audio editing program to alter your music files. See the Resources section for a list of freeware software applications and/or programs.
- 2). Install the application or program by opting to save the program to your computer's hard drive, rather than running it, so you can use the program on more than one occasion.
- 3). Click the "File" tab in the upper left navigation menu of the application or program and select the "Open" tab and click on the music file you want to attach and open the file in the application.
- 4). Press the "Play" button in the audio editing application once the song's waveform loads in the application or program.
- 5). Left-click over the playback marker to stop it at the point where you want the ringtone to end.
- 6). Drag the mouse back from the end of the playback marker where you want the ringtone to begin.
- 7). Click the "Edit" tab in the left navigation menu at the top of screen, and select the "Crop" or "Trim" option, as this action varies, depending on the program you are using.
- 8). Click the "File" tab, and select the "Save" action to store the trimmed ringtone file to your computer's hard drive.
- 9). Select the "MP3" file format in the pop-up window's drop down menu to save the ringtone as an MP3 file.
Upload the ringtone so it can be sent to your Verizon cell phone. See the Resources section for uploading options.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us