- 1). Turn off the digital converter box, VCR and TV.
- 2). Plug in one composite cable from the AV outputs on the digital converter box to the AV inputs on the back of the VCR. The white, yellow and red jacks match the plugs on the cable.
- 3). Connect the remaining cable from the "AV Out" jacks on the VCR to the "AV In" jacks on the television.
- 4). Turn on the power to all three components and set both the VCR and TV to either channel 3 or 4.
- 5). Press the auto-tune button on the converter box remote control. This programs the component with the digital broadcasting channels within range of the equipment.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us