- 1). Turn off the digital converter box, VCR and TV.
- 2). Plug in one composite cable from the AV outputs on the digital converter box to the AV inputs on the back of the VCR. The white, yellow and red jacks match the plugs on the cable.
- 3). Connect the remaining cable from the "AV Out" jacks on the VCR to the "AV In" jacks on the television.
- 4). Turn on the power to all three components and set both the VCR and TV to either channel 3 or 4.
- 5). Press the auto-tune button on the converter box remote control. This programs the component with the digital broadcasting channels within range of the equipment.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us