- 1). Turn off the digital converter box, VCR and TV.
- 2). Plug in one composite cable from the AV outputs on the digital converter box to the AV inputs on the back of the VCR. The white, yellow and red jacks match the plugs on the cable.
- 3). Connect the remaining cable from the "AV Out" jacks on the VCR to the "AV In" jacks on the television.
- 4). Turn on the power to all three components and set both the VCR and TV to either channel 3 or 4.
- 5). Press the auto-tune button on the converter box remote control. This programs the component with the digital broadcasting channels within range of the equipment.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us