- 1). Turn off the digital converter box, VCR and TV.
- 2). Plug in one composite cable from the AV outputs on the digital converter box to the AV inputs on the back of the VCR. The white, yellow and red jacks match the plugs on the cable.
- 3). Connect the remaining cable from the "AV Out" jacks on the VCR to the "AV In" jacks on the television.
- 4). Turn on the power to all three components and set both the VCR and TV to either channel 3 or 4.
- 5). Press the auto-tune button on the converter box remote control. This programs the component with the digital broadcasting channels within range of the equipment.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us