- 1). Turn off the digital converter box, VCR and TV.
- 2). Plug in one composite cable from the AV outputs on the digital converter box to the AV inputs on the back of the VCR. The white, yellow and red jacks match the plugs on the cable.
- 3). Connect the remaining cable from the "AV Out" jacks on the VCR to the "AV In" jacks on the television.
- 4). Turn on the power to all three components and set both the VCR and TV to either channel 3 or 4.
- 5). Press the auto-tune button on the converter box remote control. This programs the component with the digital broadcasting channels within range of the equipment.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us