- 1). Open up your file converter program, such as FFmpegX or AVS Video Converter. It will bring you up to the front page, which will have everything you need to convert your file.
- 2). Click on the "Input" button and it will bring up a pop-up window for you to browse and find the file you wish to convert. Click on that file and select "OK."
- 3). Click on the "Output" drop-down menu, and select the outgoing file you wish to convert it to. Select MPEG, and all of the default settings will change in front of you in order for the software to facilitate the conversion.
- 4). Click on the "Save As" button on the top menu, which will give you a chance to name your new file, as well as telling your computer where you want to save it. Click "OK" once you've got your file named and where you want to put it.
- 5). Select "Transfer" or "Begin" and the program will start the conversion process. A status bar will pop up letting you know of any problems as well as the progress of the conversion. Once it's finished, enjoy your new file.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- View North Across Cuddy Valley
- Scholarship as a Type of Financial Aid for Students
- DNA - Life"s Roadmap
- Treasure Hunting: A Great Way To Enhance Children's Logically Thinking Skills
- Pennsylvania Cooking Schools
- GMAT Quantitative Tips
- Get Help From The Vast Teaching Experience Through Her Articles
- How to Get Into a Doctorate Program
- How to Research a Homeschool Project
- How to Easily Learn Algebra
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us