- 1). Open up your file converter program, such as FFmpegX or AVS Video Converter. It will bring you up to the front page, which will have everything you need to convert your file.
- 2). Click on the "Input" button and it will bring up a pop-up window for you to browse and find the file you wish to convert. Click on that file and select "OK."
- 3). Click on the "Output" drop-down menu, and select the outgoing file you wish to convert it to. Select MPEG, and all of the default settings will change in front of you in order for the software to facilitate the conversion.
- 4). Click on the "Save As" button on the top menu, which will give you a chance to name your new file, as well as telling your computer where you want to save it. Click "OK" once you've got your file named and where you want to put it.
- 5). Select "Transfer" or "Begin" and the program will start the conversion process. A status bar will pop up letting you know of any problems as well as the progress of the conversion. Once it's finished, enjoy your new file.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us