- 1). Click "Start," then "Control Panel."
- 2). Double-click the "Sound" icon on the Control Panel window that opens.
- 3). Click the "Playback" tab on the Sound dialog box that opens.
- 4). Click the headphone amplifier that you want to monitor from those listed and then click "Properties."
- 5). Click the "Levels" tab on the properties dialog box that opens.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Are You A Fashion Manic? Try Costume Jewelry
- Melbourne Theatre Nurse Jobs To Help Out In The Surgery
- More Targeted Website Traffic - The Easy Way to Get Visitors to Your Site on Autopilot Right Now
- Fergie in Ray Ban Sunglasses
- Job on Ship a Whole New Glittering Career
- Jeff Adams As How He Establishes Helpful Investments
- Insure Your Property
- Gurgaon, a Job-Seekers Destination!
- The Glitz Of Glendale, Ca
- Make Money With Website Affiliate Programs
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us