- 1). Click "Start," then "Control Panel."
- 2). Double-click the "Sound" icon on the Control Panel window that opens.
- 3). Click the "Playback" tab on the Sound dialog box that opens.
- 4). Click the headphone amplifier that you want to monitor from those listed and then click "Properties."
- 5). Click the "Levels" tab on the properties dialog box that opens.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us