- 1). Click "Start," then "Control Panel."
- 2). Double-click the "Sound" icon on the Control Panel window that opens.
- 3). Click the "Playback" tab on the Sound dialog box that opens.
- 4). Click the headphone amplifier that you want to monitor from those listed and then click "Properties."
- 5). Click the "Levels" tab on the properties dialog box that opens.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Engineering college Rajasthan where you can earn a rewarding career
- What Is a Round Robin Reading Group?
- Pro & Cons for School Uniforms
- 7 Proven Strategies for Obtaining a Teaching Position
- Weird Scholarships - Instant Online Scholarships For Everyone
- Use Interesting Techniques To Become Proficient In The Arabic Language
- Conference Interpreting Services
- How To Select The Most Appropriate Microsoft Certification
- How to use Equation Solver
- Marriage Protest - 1832
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us