- 1). Gather fresh flowers at a time when they are not wet from the rain or covered with dew drops. Wait until the sun has been shining on the flowers for approximately two hours before attempting to pick them, if they are covered with dew. Or, wait until the next day if they are sodden with rainwater.
- 2). Bring the flowers indoors and inspect them for insects that may be clinging to flower heads or leaves. Remove any insects you find.
- 3). Pour 5 cups of dust-free cat litter into a rectangular-shaped, microwave-safe dish.
- 4). Use your fingers to create an indentation in the cat litter that is deep enough to accommodate the flower. Place the flower in the indentation and gently cover it with the cat litter in the dish. Ensure that the flower is completely covered. If you have room, you can make another indentation and bury another flower.
- 5). Place the dish in your microwave on high for approximately two minutes. Remove the dish from the microwave. The kitty litter should be hot when you touch it. Allow the litter to cool for approximately 10 minutes before you remove the flower.
- 6). Carefully remove the flower from the kitty litter. Brush the kitty litter aside with your fingers to avoid damaging the flower head. Use a small art brush to remove the dust and pieces of cat litter from the petals.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us