- 1). Unplug the dryer power cord and pull the appliance away from the wall, turning it so you can access the back panel.
- 2). Disconnect the dryer exhaust hose by unscrewing the clamps that secure the hose to the dryer vent and to the vent in the wall.
- 3). Carry the hose outside holding both ends upright to prevent dust and lint from spilling to the floor. Shake one end of the hose outside so that all the dirt falls to the ground. Leave the hose outside while you check the dryer exhaust.
- 4). Use a flashlight to check the dryer exhaust for clogs. Remove any clumps of lint and dirt with your hands, then use the vacuum cleaner with a hose attachment for a thorough cleaning. Push the vacuum as far into the vent as it will go and move the end around in a circular motion. Repeat this step on the vent in the wall.
- 5). Use the garden hose to blast water through the dryer exhaust hose for a complete cleaning. Let the hose dry.
- 6). Reattach the hose to the back of the dryer and the wall vent by tightening the clamps with a screwdriver.
- 7). Plug in the dryer and test the appliance to make sure hot air is coming out of the exhaust vent outside your house.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Canon Digital SLR Cameras - A Great Option for Professional Photographers
- Internet Money Making Mistakes to Avoid - 3 Tips That Will Help You Avoid Spinning Your Wheels
- Compatible Laser Toner Cartridges - Useful Tips
- IS YOUR MINDSET HOLDING YOU BACK?
- Aluminum Roof Ladder - Find The Perfect Ladder Online
- Promote Your Product Freely
- GHD Hair Straighteners - GHD MK3 & GHD MK4
- Significance Of Jewellery In Our Life
- Network Marketing - Is Duplication A Fantasy Or Reality?
- How Create A Website - Building Your Dream
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us