- 1). Dip your paintbrush in white paint.
- 2). Paint three white circles in order from smallest to largest, stacked on top of each other. The largest will be on the bottom and the smallest will be on the top. The smallest circle is the snowman's head, the middle and bottom are the snowman's body. Leave a little room at the top of the lid, above the head, for a top hat.
- 3). Clean your brush and dip it in black paint.
- 4). Paint three dots in a vertical row down the center of the medium sized white ball.
- 5). Dip your paintbrush in black paint again. Paint a horizontal flat line across the top of the snowman's head.
- 6). Paint a black square in the center of the horizontal line. The square's width will be one-third the width of the line.
- 7). Dip your paintbrush in more black paint. Paint two black dots in the head. The black dots will be 1/3 down from the top of the circle, situated with one on the left side and one on the right. These are the eyes of the snowman.
- 8). Clean your brush and dip it in orange paint.
- 9). Paint a triangle with a long point in the center below the eyes, with the point either to the right or the left. This is the nose.
Clean your brush and dip it in red paint.
Paint a horizontal red stripe between the medium sized snowball and the small snowball. Start at the left side and paint straight across the "neck" of the snowman, to the right. This is the scarf. Allow the right side of the scarf to fall down to the side of the snowman, ending midway over the snowman's middle section.
Dip your paintbrush in brown paint. Paint a stick protruding from the left side of the snowman, toward the top half of the middle section. Paint a similar stick protruding from the right side of the snowman. These are the arms
Paint a small branch protruding from the side of each stick you just painted. It should be approximately 1/4 the length of the original stick--this helps add some realism to the branch, and gives the branch the appearance of having "fingers".
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us