- 1). Purchase a pipe case to protect your pipe while in transit. A pipe case also keeps loose tobacco and ash from the pipe from getting in your pockets or bags.
- 2). Buy a nice tobacco pouch to match your pipe case. Pipe tobacco comes in paper pouches in most cases, but serious smokers have a dedicated tobacco pouch.
- 3). Fill your pouch with enough tobacco to get you through the day. Do not overfill the pouch, as this could lead to embarrassing spills. Tobacco pouches also help prevent your tobacco from getting overly dry.
- 4). Place your pipe into the pipe case. Keep the pipe and tobacco near one another so you are never stuck trying to find them.
- 5). Keep the pouch and case in your inside jacket pocket. If you do not wear a suit or the weather is warm, put the pipe and tobacco in a messenger bag or your briefcase.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us