Stay On Track
The Daily Action Pack will help you stay on track and reach your goals quickly and efficiently. Designed so that you create consistent action in your daily life, this success coaching tool consists of actions identified by you, that if completed daily give you near certainty of accomplishing your target goal, whether it be writing a book, getting your life back on track, or making 10 new sales. This plan keeps you focused so that you get where you want to be faster.
The Daily Action Pack works. It gives you a way of identifying steps that you accomplish so you are consistently working towards your goal concretely, a way of punching in and out on the time clock.
How it Works
The Daily Action Pack plan consists of 3 kinds of actions:
- Productivity actions - direct actions that move you along towards your goal
- Personal Care actions - actions that recognize your need to keep your mind, body and spirit healthy
- Toleration actions - actions that eliminate the small things that you tolerate, and that tire and distract you from your goals in life
Each action can be expressed in time, in number, results, or a combination of actions. Your chances of success lie in doing one of each of the listed actions daily. Combined with group or personal coaching, the Daily Action Pack is a profound tool that has outstanding results.
A Sample Daily Action Pack:
Goal: Double my sales in the next 60 days
The Daily Action Pack plan to get there (follow daily, 5 of 7 days):
- Take 2 marketing actions (productivity)
- Spend 30 minutes writing (productivity)
- Speak with 1 current client (productivity)
- Spend 20 minutes writing a gratitude diary (personal care)
- Spend 15 minutes clearing old stuff and organizing (toleration)
- Eliminate 1 other toleration (toleration)
The Daily Action Pack is not a catch all tool, but it helps you create powerful pieces of time where you focus on your goals. No more wondering what happened to the day anymore. By sticking to the Daily Action Pack you will meet your goals: you'll stay accountable and on track on a daily basis.
Daily Action Pack + Checklist Builder: a powerful combination
To assist you on your journey please check out Coach You's free Checklist Builder that you can use to keep track of your actions in the pack. It is simple to use. It records your actions and checks them off once you've completed them. It gives you an overview of your daily pack for three weeks. You can store it electronically, so you can go back and analyse your progress and find out what has worked and hasn't. Or, you can print it on A4 paper. All you need is MS Excel to get started.
You can download the Checklist Builder now from Coach You Website:www.coach-you.co.uk
There is no goal too large or too small, whether it's launching your new business, writing a memoir, or figuring out how to get that dream job you always wanted. At Coach You we are there for you every step of the way.