- 1). Pick off the sticker. Pull the edges of the sticker toward the center to remove as much of the decal and adhesive as possible.
- 2). Boil 2 cups of water on your stove.
- 3). Pour the boiling water directly over the decal residue on the stoneware.
- 4). Immediately scrub the residue with a medium-bristled brush. Do not use a metal wire brush, and avoid soft-bristled brushes that may not be able to remove the residue.
- 5). Repeat the process until you remove all of the sticker residue.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us