- 1). Pick off the sticker. Pull the edges of the sticker toward the center to remove as much of the decal and adhesive as possible.
- 2). Boil 2 cups of water on your stove.
- 3). Pour the boiling water directly over the decal residue on the stoneware.
- 4). Immediately scrub the residue with a medium-bristled brush. Do not use a metal wire brush, and avoid soft-bristled brushes that may not be able to remove the residue.
- 5). Repeat the process until you remove all of the sticker residue.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Solve your legal business issues with the help of San Francisco Attorneys
- Driver Who Hit Pedestrian Comes Clean
- Criminal Law is a Noble Calling
- Michigan ADA Handicap Ramp Specifications
- Accidents at Work - Dos and Don"ts
- Ancient Civilizations' Uses for Jewelry
- Florida Drivers Rules
- How to Write Arabic Words
- What to look at while choosing lawyers in Richmond va
- Looking For Personal Injury Attorney? Read On
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us