- 1). Lay a hand towel on your ironing board. Next place a piece of waxed paper on the towel. Then place leaves on the waxed paper making sure they do not overlap. Cover the leaves with another piece of waxed paper and lay another towel on top.
- 2). Turn the iron on to the hottest steam setting. Press the towel using the "Steam" function on your iron. Make sure you press the entire towel so you press all the leaves.
- 3). Remove the top towel once it has cooled. Then peel the waxed paper off the leaves. The leaves are now covered with wax and they will last a long time without crumbling or curling.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us