- 1). Lay a hand towel on your ironing board. Next place a piece of waxed paper on the towel. Then place leaves on the waxed paper making sure they do not overlap. Cover the leaves with another piece of waxed paper and lay another towel on top.
- 2). Turn the iron on to the hottest steam setting. Press the towel using the "Steam" function on your iron. Make sure you press the entire towel so you press all the leaves.
- 3). Remove the top towel once it has cooled. Then peel the waxed paper off the leaves. The leaves are now covered with wax and they will last a long time without crumbling or curling.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us