- 1). Remove the gasket and place it in a bowl.
- 2). Cover the gasket with vinegar and allow it to sit for at least an hour.
- 3). Wash the gasket in hot, soapy water and allow it to dry.
- 4). Replace the gasket.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How Is a Fern Different From a Daisy?
- Exotic Species in the USA
- The Size of Red Maple Trees
- Agio Outdoor Furniture Makes a Smart Investment
- Nojoqui Falls Triple Wall Fountain - Make Your Indoor Space Elegant And Energetic
- How do I Plant Blueberry Bushes in Florida?
- Bistro Chef Decor
- How to Operate a Heat Pump Thermostat
- How to Decorate With Green as the Main Color in the Kitchen
- The Different Components that Give Your Home Protection
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us