- 1). Connect your Dare to your computer with the USB cord. Click "Start" in Windows and select "Windows Media Player."
- 2). Click the "Sync" tab. Click and drag the media data you want to move from the Dare folders in the Sync tab to the "Sync List" on the right of the tab. Click "Copy from device" to copy them to your computer.
- 3). Disconnect your Dare and then connect your Droid with its own USB cord.
- 4). Click and drag the new files from your Dare, where they're listed in your computer's folders in the "Sync" tab, and drag them over to the "Sync List" on the right. Click "Start Sync" to move the files to the Droid.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us