- 1). Connect your Dare to your computer with the USB cord. Click "Start" in Windows and select "Windows Media Player."
- 2). Click the "Sync" tab. Click and drag the media data you want to move from the Dare folders in the Sync tab to the "Sync List" on the right of the tab. Click "Copy from device" to copy them to your computer.
- 3). Disconnect your Dare and then connect your Droid with its own USB cord.
- 4). Click and drag the new files from your Dare, where they're listed in your computer's folders in the "Sync" tab, and drag them over to the "Sync List" on the right. Click "Start Sync" to move the files to the Droid.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us