- 1). Connect your Dare to your computer with the USB cord. Click "Start" in Windows and select "Windows Media Player."
- 2). Click the "Sync" tab. Click and drag the media data you want to move from the Dare folders in the Sync tab to the "Sync List" on the right of the tab. Click "Copy from device" to copy them to your computer.
- 3). Disconnect your Dare and then connect your Droid with its own USB cord.
- 4). Click and drag the new files from your Dare, where they're listed in your computer's folders in the "Sync" tab, and drag them over to the "Sync List" on the right. Click "Start Sync" to move the files to the Droid.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us