- 1). Connect your Dare to your computer with the USB cord. Click "Start" in Windows and select "Windows Media Player."
- 2). Click the "Sync" tab. Click and drag the media data you want to move from the Dare folders in the Sync tab to the "Sync List" on the right of the tab. Click "Copy from device" to copy them to your computer.
- 3). Disconnect your Dare and then connect your Droid with its own USB cord.
- 4). Click and drag the new files from your Dare, where they're listed in your computer's folders in the "Sync" tab, and drag them over to the "Sync List" on the right. Click "Start Sync" to move the files to the Droid.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us