- 1). Connect your Dare to your computer with the USB cord. Click "Start" in Windows and select "Windows Media Player."
- 2). Click the "Sync" tab. Click and drag the media data you want to move from the Dare folders in the Sync tab to the "Sync List" on the right of the tab. Click "Copy from device" to copy them to your computer.
- 3). Disconnect your Dare and then connect your Droid with its own USB cord.
- 4). Click and drag the new files from your Dare, where they're listed in your computer's folders in the "Sync" tab, and drag them over to the "Sync List" on the right. Click "Start Sync" to move the files to the Droid.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us