- 1). Install a TV tuner onto your computer. You can obtain an external USB TV tuner from a computer or electronics store.
- 2). Connect the Hava hardware to your TV tuner through an RCA cable connection. You can buy Hava from MyHava.com. In 2010, the monthly fee to use the service was $9.95.
- 3). Download and install Orb onto your computer. The download page is available at Orb.com. Launch the downloaded software to open the installation wizard. Follow the brief set of prompts to complete the installation.
- 4). Connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable, and iTunes will launch. Select "iTunes Store" from the left side of the screen and click "App Store." In the app store, download the OrbLive application, which cost $10 in 2010.
- 5). Select your iPhone under "My Devices," then click "Applications." In the applications menu, check off "OrbLive" and click "Sync." This adds OrbLive to your iPhone.
- 6). Launch OrbLive and the iPhone device can read the Hava hardware connected to your computer---no matter where you are in the world---allowing you to watch television on your iPhone.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us