- 1). Install a TV tuner onto your computer. You can obtain an external USB TV tuner from a computer or electronics store.
- 2). Connect the Hava hardware to your TV tuner through an RCA cable connection. You can buy Hava from MyHava.com. In 2010, the monthly fee to use the service was $9.95.
- 3). Download and install Orb onto your computer. The download page is available at Orb.com. Launch the downloaded software to open the installation wizard. Follow the brief set of prompts to complete the installation.
- 4). Connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable, and iTunes will launch. Select "iTunes Store" from the left side of the screen and click "App Store." In the app store, download the OrbLive application, which cost $10 in 2010.
- 5). Select your iPhone under "My Devices," then click "Applications." In the applications menu, check off "OrbLive" and click "Sync." This adds OrbLive to your iPhone.
- 6). Launch OrbLive and the iPhone device can read the Hava hardware connected to your computer---no matter where you are in the world---allowing you to watch television on your iPhone.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us