- 1). Install a TV tuner onto your computer. You can obtain an external USB TV tuner from a computer or electronics store.
- 2). Connect the Hava hardware to your TV tuner through an RCA cable connection. You can buy Hava from MyHava.com. In 2010, the monthly fee to use the service was $9.95.
- 3). Download and install Orb onto your computer. The download page is available at Orb.com. Launch the downloaded software to open the installation wizard. Follow the brief set of prompts to complete the installation.
- 4). Connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable, and iTunes will launch. Select "iTunes Store" from the left side of the screen and click "App Store." In the app store, download the OrbLive application, which cost $10 in 2010.
- 5). Select your iPhone under "My Devices," then click "Applications." In the applications menu, check off "OrbLive" and click "Sync." This adds OrbLive to your iPhone.
- 6). Launch OrbLive and the iPhone device can read the Hava hardware connected to your computer---no matter where you are in the world---allowing you to watch television on your iPhone.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us