- 1). Wash your pillows in hot water wash and rinse cycles in the washing machine. This will kill most of the dust mites and will also flush away much of the dust mite feces.
- 2). Place the pillows into the dryer along with two-three tennis balls. The tennis balls will help to fluff the feathers within the pillows while drying. Dry feather pillows on a hot setting as some of the mites may have survived the wash cycle.
- 3). Turn on the vacuum cleaner and use the upholstery hose to completely clean the exterior of the pillow. This will help to suck out any remaining dust mite. Vacuuming your bed and the area around it should help remove any mites that are living in your mattress and carpet.
- 4). Unzip the dust mite pillow cover and insert your pillow. Zip the dust mite pillow cover and replace on the bedding.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us