- 1). Apply painter's tape to the ceiling bordering the top of the wall you will be painting. You may need to use a ladder to do this, so ask an assistant to hold the ladder for you. Apply painter's tape to the baseboards lining the bottom of the wall, as well.
- 2). Spread a cloth tarp across the floor to protect it from splattered paint.
- 3). Open, mix and pour the primer into a paint tray. Place the roller brush in the paint and roll it over the tray until the brush is completely covered in paint but is not dripping paint. You will want to use a primer made for use on concrete surfaces.
- 4). Roll the primer onto the wall using a double "W" technique. To do this, roll what looks like a double "W" onto the wall using one stroke. Sweep over the double letter and fill in the spaces between the lines before you dip the roller back into the primer tray again. Repeat this process until the entire wall is covered in primer. Allow the primer to dry completely.
- 5). Open, mix and pour the paint into a new paint tray. Dip the roller brush into the paint and repeat the double "W" technique on the wall until it is completely covered. Make sure you are using a matte-finish paint made for use on concrete.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us