- 1). Take down the wind chime if it is hanging. Grip the chimes gently with one hand as you move it to prevent them from tangling more.
- 2). Lay the wind chime on a flat surface.
- 3). Locate the bottom of one of the nylon threads. Grip it in one hand. Follow the nylon thread through the tangled wind chime. Carefully loosen the surrounding strings and chimes as you pull the string in your hand through the tangles. Once the piece is free, move it as far away from the rest of the chime as possible.
- 4). Repeat Step 2 with all of the nylon strings until they are free.
- 5). Pick up the wind chime. Spin it slowly to untwist any strings on top.
- 6). Hang up the wind chime.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us