- 1). Take down the wind chime if it is hanging. Grip the chimes gently with one hand as you move it to prevent them from tangling more.
- 2). Lay the wind chime on a flat surface.
- 3). Locate the bottom of one of the nylon threads. Grip it in one hand. Follow the nylon thread through the tangled wind chime. Carefully loosen the surrounding strings and chimes as you pull the string in your hand through the tangles. Once the piece is free, move it as far away from the rest of the chime as possible.
- 4). Repeat Step 2 with all of the nylon strings until they are free.
- 5). Pick up the wind chime. Spin it slowly to untwist any strings on top.
- 6). Hang up the wind chime.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us