- 1). Take down the wind chime if it is hanging. Grip the chimes gently with one hand as you move it to prevent them from tangling more.
- 2). Lay the wind chime on a flat surface.
- 3). Locate the bottom of one of the nylon threads. Grip it in one hand. Follow the nylon thread through the tangled wind chime. Carefully loosen the surrounding strings and chimes as you pull the string in your hand through the tangles. Once the piece is free, move it as far away from the rest of the chime as possible.
- 4). Repeat Step 2 with all of the nylon strings until they are free.
- 5). Pick up the wind chime. Spin it slowly to untwist any strings on top.
- 6). Hang up the wind chime.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us