- 1). Plug the USB end of the adapter into one of the USB ports on your computer system (you can use the USB-to-PC adapter cards on a desktop as well).
- 2). Slide the phone card into the PC card slot end of the adapter.
- 3). Insert the driver installation CD for the phone card into the disc drive of the computer. Wait a few moments while the driver installation wizard loads.
- 4). Accept the end-user agreement, then leave the installation name and location as-is. Choose "Install" and the driver installs. Once the driver is in place you can use the phone card on your computer system.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us