- 1). Plug the USB end of the adapter into one of the USB ports on your computer system (you can use the USB-to-PC adapter cards on a desktop as well).
- 2). Slide the phone card into the PC card slot end of the adapter.
- 3). Insert the driver installation CD for the phone card into the disc drive of the computer. Wait a few moments while the driver installation wizard loads.
- 4). Accept the end-user agreement, then leave the installation name and location as-is. Choose "Install" and the driver installs. Once the driver is in place you can use the phone card on your computer system.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us